I am a qualified Croydon psychotherapist and counsellor, who adheres to the BACP ethical framework. I have a particular interest in issues of racism and relational patterns in adults who have experienced trauma.
Together, we will explore past life events to gain a better understanding of what might have gone wrong. I can help you implement strategies and techniques in your day- to-day life in order to:
- enhance your quality of life;
- rid yourself of maladaptive behaviours and/or negative thinking patterns;
- ameliorate your communication skills;
- ensure that you value your needs and/or meet your partner’s;
- mend your relationship after an affair;
- navigate conflict in a relationship.
In a safe and non-judgemental environment we can discuss and explore issues which may be hindering your happiness.
I recognise the difficulty of identifying and expressing difficult emotions in a foreign language, hence my willingness to provide therapy in Italian or French if necessary.
Areas of therapy/counselling I deal with:
- Social Anxiety
- Health Anxiety
- Sexual Abuse
- Low Self-esteem
- Childhood Experiences
- Relationship Issues
- Family Issues
- Work Issues
- Racial Trauma
- Emotional Abuse
- and many more.
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Humanistic therapies
- Other therapies
- Person-centred therapy
- Psychodynamic therapy
Types of client
- Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Certificate in Couples Therapy
- Registered Member of the BACP